What leotard brand is this?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter received this leotard yesterday at her gym show (it's her junior team leo) but I don't recognize the brand. There's no tag on the inside, didn't come with tags attached, so I don't know who makes it. Does anyone recognize this logo? It fits her really well so I might get her another of the same brand at some point. Here's a picture of the leo:

leo.jpg

Thanks! :)

I think that's the logo for the Daredevil's brand, but it doesn't look like their website is currently online.
Edited to add- Just noticed your location and I think it is a somewhat local company (somewhere in the NW).

I dont believe that it isthe daredevil's brand actually.i researched it a bit and the daredevils brandis two D's but they are seperated not together. im thinking it might be a local brand since it didnt come with tags. hope this helps!

I dont believe that it isthe daredevil's brand actually.i researched it a bit and the daredevils brandis two D's but they are seperated not together. im thinking it might be a local brand since it didnt come with tags. hope this helps!

I think it is DareDevil. I Googled it and pulled up a couple of ebay listings (that had ended) and they both had the same logo. Here's one: DareDevil Child Medium CM Blue L/S Gymnastics Leotard on eBay (end time 11-Nov-10 01:32:44 GMT)

I did find another one that had the two D's for the logo that was an auction in 2009. I wonder if they changed their logo recently??

I find that is definatleey possible. i have never personally owned a daredevil leo, actually ivenever heard of them before his post but brands like to change their logo all the time. Glad you found it. if you dont mindme asking what level is your dd?

I think its DareDevil also. Even if the double Ds dont "match" past ones, it does have the signature devil tail on the large D

My daughter is on jr. Team at xx. She ordered her leo, but we don't have it yet. Yours looks like the one we ordered. If you are at xx, then it is indeed a daredevil. But, they are custom made only for our jr. Team by the person that owns daredevil. I can't remember her name right now. I think she also owns gym east. How dies your daughter like it? Halli hates all leo's, so I'm hoping she likes this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note to posters, if you put club names in your posts then you, and your kids can be tracked down by all types of people. You might want to think about being more careful. NO one ever knew what club my girls went to, and I have a gazillion posts.

We are also in the same area, and I just checked my daughter's competition leo from her former gym. It is the same logo & I know it is DareDevil. I was under the impression that they pretty much just did team leos. I agree, though, I really do like the quality. If they made some reasonably priced workout leos that were this quality, I'd definitely buy. Post it if you find out any useful info!

Hello! I know this is a year later but I just found this. That is indeed Dare Devil. My old coach is the creator of the leos (Tami Carney, married to John Carney, OSU's assistant gymnastics coach). It used to be the two d's as the logos, but now she only does one D (as most of you have figured out). I don't know if she still makes leos for workouts as I have lost touch with her, but I know she still makes competitive leos for OSU and a few other colleges. You can probably find a lot of her old leos still floating around though, especially in the Seattle area, because I know a lot of my old teammates and I have handed them down or sold them at consignments. If she still is making these leos, I remember them being pretty pricey. I remember she would sell them at my gym way back, and if you knew her she'd give them to you for a lot cheaper. (One time she was even kind enough to give my sister and I a bunch of old scrunchies with these leos, since she does make everything herself).
Hope this helped, even if it is a year later!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News