What size leotard?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've been trying to figure out what leotard size I would be in Balera. I am still confused after measuring myself and looking at the size chart. I am an AS in GK and in Snowflake but I'm not sure what size I would be in at dancewearsolutions.com and the Balera leotards. Any help would be nice.

I think you should use the "girth" measurement as the deciding factor

ummm... not really sure how you are confused. i always get the same size leo no matter where i get them from... so wouldnt you just be the same size there too. also if it doesnt fit you can always send it back to get another size.

It's a valid question - because the sizing does tend to be different, and maybe you want to spare yourself the fuss of having to send the leo back.

Does anyone now if Balera leos tend to run small or big? Seems like GK seems to run a little small, so for Alpha Factor, I'd order a size down. Same for dreamlight. I have no idea about Balera though, as I've never had them.

So I went on the sizing chart and the AS is Balera is alot different than is Snowflakes which I was comparing. Though I was really confused the the correct size looked like it would only be for sweatshirts or t-shirts or what else and everything else was either too big or small. They has Petite Adult which was smaler than Adult Small but the Adult Small measurments were way too big. Yet the CXL had bigger measurments that AS but smaller girth. And if I ordered in child sized I would have been CL but the child large had a too small girth measurment...I'm so confused!

Dancewear Solutions

Theres the sizing chart. Is it just me or is it a bit confusing. Also if you need to see my ideal size then here is the snowflakes sizing chart and I would like an AS here...

Gymnastic Leotards & Competition Leotards by Snowflake Designs Leotard Size Guide - Customer Service - Product View

It looks as though petite adult for balara are pretty similar to the as for snowflake. But the difference between the petite and small for balara isn't huge, so I don't think it would hurt too much if you stuck to the small, only because you will more than likely(assuming you are within the age to still) grow and the small looks from the measurements not to be too much larger than the petite.

it would be nice of someone could make a comparison chart of different companies sizes

i have gk in size AL but these are the same as Alpha size AM at least in fit on me

it woul be nice to know how these compare to the leotards from snowflake and dancewear soloutions, or in fact any other company

can anyone help me???

I have deciding to stop spending so much time trying to figure this out and just got another snowflake leotard. Hope it comes in soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back