What to pack for a gymnastics meet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dreamergymnast

What do you pack for a gymnastics meet? I usually have my tablet, ear buds, I have a scorekeeper on my tablet so I don't need a notebook, and other stuff I can't remember. What about you?

Water and grips are the things that I would say are the most valuable to me.
Some other things I bring in my competition bag are: extra shorts, socks, goldfish, tape and prewrap, a picture of me and a teammate, makeup and hairspray (I don't think I've ever used these at a meet but just in case!) and my warmups. I usually have bobby pins and hair elastics in there too.

Honestly, there isn't much you need if it's a local meet. Obviously if it's an away meet, you're going to need to bring a whole suitcase of stuff. If you have water, grips/tiger paws, and some confidence I think you'd be all set.

Grips, bar wrist bands, wrist guards (tiger paws), water bottle, extra hair supplies, 3+ rolls of tape, a roll of prewrap, deodorant, a snack, my phone, my ipod, ear phones, my wallet, and my keys.

I'm already wearing my competition leotard and warm ups and have my hair up when I leave.

I occasionally bring water and a little food. Not all the time though. I normally must bring my bag to put my warmups in when I'm done using them.

I bring my wristbands, grips, rubberbands (to keep grips from unraveling. The velcro doesnt always work), 4 water bottles (lol i drink a lot), food, hairspray, gel, bobbypins, extra scrunchie, prewrap, tape, ice pack, hair ties, and whatever other weird un useful stuff left inside

writsbands, grips, water, a snack sometimes, tape, extra hairties, bobby pins, hairspray/hair gel, maybe regular clothes to change into, ipod and earbuds

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back