Which Leotard?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

I'm getting a new leotard and i can't decide which one of these i want.. i just want your opinion on which one YOU like best..

JAZZY LEOTARD - snowflake designs (but i would get it in pink)
jazzy.jpg

A-MAZED YELLOW CAMISOLE LEOTARD - k-bee leos
lcp-amzyl-category.jpg

VERTIGO PINK CAMISOLE LEOTARD - k-bee leos
lcp-vtgpk-category.jpg

ZANY BUBBLES BLUE CAMISOLE LEOTARD - k-bee leos
lcp-zbblu-category.jpg

I like the A-Mazed one alot,but usually the tank ones are eisier to work out in.So I would say the first or second:)Let us know which one you choose!!

I think the tank leo. It looks pretty, and I have a small strap leotard like the others and I find them uncomfortable.

lol..i think i'm gonna go with the A Mazed one..lol before i logged on to cb i decided that was the one i wanted and then i logged on and saw all of these comments! lol i guess i made a good choice :D

Amazed and Jazzy, love them both. By the way, if you've never used Snowflake they're great leos, very comfortable and everyone at gym gave me a compliment. The HC, who only usually coaches a certain level and T&T, even told me to wear it everytime she coaches me :). I live in Canada, and very close to the coast, and they got it to me in about a week.

My dd has the first one in pink/black and it's an awesome leo, very comfortable. Why not get 2? ;)

i love the pattern of the amazed one..but the colored of the vertigo one..lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back