Who has or had the biggest rip EVER

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

TheLittleGymnast

I would like to know how big your biggest rip was ;) As a gymnast, rips are a part of my life. I would also like to know what your weirdest rip was. ;) Mine was a big rip, with a little island of YELLOW skin in it :/ it looked like a sandy island, with red water around it! :p

Oooh! Yay! Well, my first rip was from the monkey bars at school, not gym! My biggest rip was in the center of my hand and a bit bigger than a quarter. My weirdest rip was because of my grips, on the side of my pinky finger!!! That was also the most painful rip I ever had! Bars was the WORST at this time!

lol my biggest rip was in the smack center of my hand and was larger than a quater!! it took almost a MONTH to heal all the way!! the most painful rips are on my wrist though!

OUCH THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT HURTS!!! you both have terrible painful rips!

My friends Rip was the biggest rip i have ever seen it was in the palm of her hand and a bit bigger than a 50 cent piece it took over two months to heal as it was so deep. She also gets blood blisters and Rips from straps on metal ouch:eek:

Im happy to say i havnt goten a huge rip yet! : D i just jynxed myself though :/ awww!! I will tell you if i get a rip after this!! I have had only 6 rips and i have been doing gymnastics for a year. im already a level 6 : ) but once i get A rip i dont get on bars for the rest of the day! im a big baby about them lol

my biggest rip was right where you bend your hand!!! it was so painful. i actually measured it and it was 1 1/2 inches up and down!!! owww

ohh yeah i get those too like everyday gymnastbeth i just tape them and go back to work out. You get used to them once you get them a lot like i do!! on this subject i got a rip last night but its just a baby!!! :)

I've gotten 7 or 8 rips. I get them on my finger sometimes which i don't understand but they hurt, you cant' bend your finger!:( The day before my last meet before state i got a rip. It really sucked. Then during that week i got 2 more and one was a blood blister. I'm glad they healed before state though and i haven't gotten any more since but it hasn't been that long state was 2 weeks ago....

My coach doesn't care if we get rips, we have to do gymnastics until it pops then we have to wash it, tape it , and keep going. Sometimes this really sucks.:(

well my rips aren't that big in fact they are pretty small normally the size of a penny or a 5 cent piece in Australia or smaller but i get so many its ridiculous over 2 training sessions i ripped 8 times (rips on top of rips etc) coz i had four rips and have ripped on top of one about 3 times on another i have rip on a rip and then another with a rip on a rip then one which is only a rip. so they aren't that big but just alot

i get rips mostly on the side of my fingers :p
i remmeber when i got my first rip in like level 3 i felt 'like a proper gymnast' because i had a rip
lameeeeeeeeee
haha

I have had soooooooo many rips!!!!!
My worst was prob about the size of a quarter.

This is by far the WORST rip I have EVER seen:eek:!!!!!!!
I found it by just randomly searching youtube but this video is a MUST see!!!!!!
YouTube - The Mother of All Rips

ohh yeah i get those too like everyday gymnastbeth i just tape them and go back to work out. You get used to them once you get them a lot like i do!! on this subject i got a rip last night but its just a baby!!! :)

Yea I get them a TON, especially when I just started giants, and was doing them in straps, for some reason...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back