WAG working giants..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast@<3

Gymnast
hey so im working giants and i seem to have troubles with the cast handstand part of it... my arms kind of give out at the end any ideas to help with them or to condition arm muscles?

Dips or handstand pushups. Bench press or standing press.

I would hope you are proficient with elbows in pushups as a basic.

let me get this straight. you are "working giants" and your "arms give out at the end" of the cast handstand?

doing giants without a solid cast handstand and without the requisite strength to handle the rigors and forces of a giant swing (if you can't handstand you don't have this strength) is a recipe for an accident.

it's a bad idea...

let me get this straight. you are "working giants" and your "arms give out at the end" of the cast handstand?

doing giants without a solid cast handstand and without the requisite strength to handle the rigors and forces of a giant swing (if you can't handstand you don't have this strength) is a recipe for an accident.

it's a bad idea...
i kind of worded that bad, in the first cast handstand is where my arms sometimes give out, i need help to where i can keep them straight well. currently if that happens i dont swing. i need to get the handstand so i can swing, which i have done before but lately my handstands arent straight enough so i cant swing. hope that makes more sense! :)

Have you been doing any growing lately? You girls seem to do a lot of that! ;)
Also, are you trying a straddle or straight body handstand? I usually have my girls learn straddle first as it is quite a bit easier. Practice lots on the low bar, and you can never do enough conditioning! Don't worry, you'll get it. :)

Have you been doing any growing lately? You girls seem to do a lot of that! ;)
Also, are you trying a straddle or straight body handstand? I usually have my girls learn straddle first as it is quite a bit easier. Practice lots on the low bar, and you can never do enough conditioning! Don't worry, you'll get it. :)
yes actually i have and i do straight body. okay, i will try straddle thank you soo much!!!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back