Coaches Xcel Silver Acro

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

There are two passes required:

One flight skill connected to a second element with or without flight (most girls in our gym do either round off rebound backwards roll or round off backhandspring)

AND

One flight skill or salto (round off, front handspring, aerial, front tuck) OR two connected skills with or without flight (examples: handstand forward roll cartwheel, front walk over tick tock, back walkover backwalkover were the ones we tended to use).

Most of my kids are doing the two connected skills without flight. But for our second pass we were doing round off backwards rolls or handstand forward roll round off, but during our innersquad meet the judge said we could just do a round off instead of a round off with a connection. I just wanted to verify that.

Most of my kids are doing the two connected skills without flight. But for our second pass we were doing round off backwards rolls or handstand forward roll round off, but during our innersquad meet the judge said we could just do a round off instead of a round off with a connection. I just wanted to verify that.
Yes! Some of our kids are just not great at round offs, or had really nice flexibility that was shown off in the walkovers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back