WAG A teeny update on hours

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amusibus

Proud Parent
A couple weeks ago I had posted about being bummed out that we couldn't afford the third optional day for my daughter, which is the day they practice the fun stuff, i.e., new skills. Happy to report that we found a way to make it work. As a result of the extra day and some other schedule changes, her hours have nearly doubled (from 6 a week to 11) for a difference of only 75$. She loves her new day, even though it is Saturday at 8 am.

That's is great that you have found a way for your dd to do the third day. My oldest dd has near enough doubled her hours from 3 1/2 hours a week to 6 hours a week. The fee will go from £41 (approx $67) a month to £50.50 ($81) a month, we laying just £9.50 ($15) extra a month for double the hours. It is quite interesting to see the difference in the fees.

Tiny Dancer, the actual fees are $250/mo for 6 hrs and $325/mo for 11. Yikes! Another reason I wish we were British! That and the super green grass (the grass really IS greener on the other side), the random sheep, the pubs, the best ice cream anywhere, etc etc.

I wish our training got cheaper the more we did. We have flat rate $8 an hour!

Can't complain and just over £2 per hour ($3.21) for oldest dd (she does 24 hours a month) and £2.45 per hour ($3.93) for youngest dd (she does 20 hours a month), it gets cheaper as you do more hours.

Tiny Dancer, the actual fees are $250/mo for 6 hrs and $325/mo for 11. Yikes! Another reason I wish we were British! That and the super green grass (the grass really IS greener on the other side), the random sheep, the pubs, the best ice cream anywhere, etc etc.

Remember not all clubs are created equal - many clubs here have a ceiling of prices, ours doesn't - we pay around £145 per month for 12 1/2 hours, approx $233, but some clubs max out at £100 ($ 161) no matter what the hours ((sigh ))

Remember not all clubs are created equal - many clubs here have a ceiling of prices, ours doesn't - we pay around £145 per month for 12 1/2 hours, approx $233, but some clubs max out at £100 ($ 161) no matter what the hours ((sigh ))

I think our club maxes out at no more than £100 a month even for Elite level girls and we pay on same date every month so sometimes gets more weeks for our money and until now it includes British Gymnastics membership fees, this year we have been asked to top up the memberships fees (and regional fees, which is new to me) by £20 a year.

I'm currently paying $375/month for 20 hours per week. I think the highest amount paid is around $450/month. That's for 30-36 hours I gjink

We are at £70 a month that's for 18 hours a week that all team girls do but if they go in for any extra we don't don't pay anymore unless it's the school holidays which is £3 for 3 hours

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back