Aaargh! AGAIN!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Becauseisaid

Proud Parent
Well now Chalkbucket is having issues in both Firefox and IE. (Not sure if the browser has something to do with it. This time I was merely trying to go back to the Forum list when I got this...

upload_2014-5-31_10-43-36.png

The circle is mine. Obviously. For some reason it's trying to load Chalkbucket as a GIF. ??!

So I go back to the page I was on and try to reach things through my Alerts.

upload_2014-5-31_10-45-4.png

Finally I figure I will try Internet Explorer. 3 times I got this one.

upload_2014-5-31_10-45-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-5-31_10-43-11.png
    upload_2014-5-31_10-43-11.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
Yah...I'm not quite sure what is going on right now. We are having some issues. I'm working on it...just keep posting all the issues that you have so that I am aware of them. One of them may give me a clue to what I need to fix.

*sigh* I think Chalkbucket hates me. Firefox again when I clicked on the Women's Artistic Gymnastics link is now telling me "Invalid Forum" and I get a 404 Error. I'd love to post a picture, but now I am unable to Paste into this Thread and my Media link is missing. Actually all those links are missing - smilies, media, etc. So much for Uploading the pics too; I get an Error message for that as well. (These errors are in IE.)

Internal Server Error when trying to create and post a new thread in the Proud Parents forums. I using an iPad and Safari browser. I am able to post on threads already started.

Managed to start the thread now, don't know what the problem was though

More upgrades have been made...let me know if you are still getting these errors.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back