Blocking on vault ??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

P

PCG123

After I do my FHS on vault my coach tells me Im arching down And to keep my toes up but I Try to but I keep arching down .. Any advice ??

Post a video so we can see your vault.

You have to post the video so we can see the speed and mechanics of the vault. One of my suggestions would be very dangerous to use if the speed is out of a certain range.

There are a hundred different things that could cause this. I'd have to see a video to say which are causing it in your case.

According to my coaching course today (super exciting to be able to learn to spot these fun skills!) they say that 99% of all problems are due to a slow not proper run. Run fast! Other than that you also have to make sure you land on the vault pretty close to handstand or it makes it harder to pop, but again that is easier with a fast run.

According to my coaching course today (super exciting to be able to learn to spot these fun skills!) they say that 99% of all problems are due to a slow not proper run. Run fast! Other than that you also have to make sure you land on the vault pretty close to handstand or it makes it harder to pop, but again that is easier with a fast run.

Makes sense to me. Looking at it logically, the runway is about 99 times longer than the "sweet spot" on the vault table.......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back