Off Topic Broken and cut foot/toe

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Last night I was walking around my house and I slipped on some water and my foot went under the door and my foot got cut and of course started to bleed and it's still bleeding pretty much but my foot is also bruised pretty badly now and at practice tonight I could barely do anything it's a meet week and I would prefer my foot/tow not be broken is there anything I could do to it for it to stop hurting badly here's a picture, you can't see the bruise very well it's dark but the cut is there, I've taped it, ice and ibprofen
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1423528742.322707.jpg

How about you get yourself and your toe off to a doctor and see if it is actually broken.
They can advise you about anti inflamatories or painkillers (you might need to check what you can take if you are competing).
I'm not sure if you meant walking around outside or inside the house. If it was outside you might need a tetanus booster.

I hope it's just bruised. Looks sore :-(

How about you get yourself and your toe off to a doctor and see if it is actually broken.
They can advise you about anti inflamatories or painkillers (you might need to check what you can take if you are competing).
I'm not sure if you meant walking around outside or inside the house. If it was outside you might need a tetanus booster.

I hope it's just bruised. Looks sore :-(
Inside, I slipped on some water

Well that's better than outside at least. Lucky you only hurt your toe. You can do quite a bit of damage slipping on water :-(

Yikes. I don't think it is broken, but it might be sprained. When I broke my toe it was more swollen and bruised. I suggest going to the doctor. Painkillers, ice, and tape. Try making a splint. Put a popsicle stick below and above your toe and tape it. It might help ease pain. If you go to the doctor, they may give you a foot boot that goes just above the ankle. Feel better!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back