Conquered the back tuck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
Just HAD to share this one...my older DD who has struggled and struggled and struggled some more with back tumbling spent today at a spring break "camp" at our gym and got her ROBHSBT!

I am SO proud of her because she has been scared of/avoiding this skill for quite awhile now and today she got it in her head she was going to do it and progressed it from tumble track with a spot all the way to floor without a spot!

So now, she has all her L6 skills except the baby giant (well, the BWO on beam is still 50/50). Not bad for her second week of working L6!:)

Congrats to your DD! Love that she set her mind to it and accomplished it! Way to go! This gymnastics stuff is such a mind game, isn't it? I always joke with DD's HC that I am just not cut out for it - ROFL ;)

Awesome!! Way to go! When did she start uptraining those L6 skills? Funny the only skill she needs is a baby giant...I think DD thinks that's probably the easiest L6 bar skill but has trouble with others LOL

Awesome!! Way to go! When did she start uptraining those L6 skills? Funny the only skill she needs is a baby giant...I think DD thinks that's probably the easiest L6 bar skill but has trouble with others LOL

It is funny how different kids seem to struggle with different things. For my DD it is ALWAYS the tumbling...
She has been officially training L6 for 2 weeks although she has had some of the skills for awhile and competed some of them in Xcel Gold last season.

And...she did her baby giant today! She said it wasn't very good because her feet weren't pointed, but she did it! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back