DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
As promise, here's the video:

This goes with meet report:

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous ... and now I know what her floor music sounds like (... being absent in the last video). :D

Awesome performance. Great video too. :) Especially after having read the report.

The beam save was quite impressive.

It was just like I imagined it from your meet report! Thanks for sharing. I thought everything was simply beautiful. Those handstands on bars were perfect. Loved it! Abby liked it, too!! :)

Funny thing, you can always tell kids who watch upper level gymnastics from kids that don't. They get to make up routines sometimes at gym and Abby's are always pretty unique compared to the other girls. Even her coach said something one time about it. :D

Great meet! I have no clue how the floor judges got to 8.975. That was a very solid floor routine.

I concur with bars. Wonderful. I can't wait to show Cait the bars. She is having a small problem getting her clear hip to a full handstand. Your DD's was perfect. I love it...

Sean

Well, there was only one 9 given out on floor during the level 8 session and that was a 9.2, so I think judging on floor was obscenely tight (again I think the judges were still nursing their NYE hangovers. :rotfl:) Here's hoping that at her next meet the judges let loose a little! ;)

As a side note, there were I think maybe ten 9.0 or better scores given out the entire level 8 session. With the exception of dd's bar score, the next highest 9 score was a 9.3.

Great meet! I have no clue how the floor judges got to 8.975. That was a very solid floor routine.

Last edited:
She was just beautiful! What a talented girl. I thought her floor was incredible and the bars were just awesome. She is such a fighter. My dd (who is 8 and a new L5) watched her beam save like 5 times, I think she was taking notes...do.not.hit ground. EVER! She was truly lovely to watch. Congrats on such an awesome meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back