WAG floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

paigep2003

Gymnast
My coach asked me the other day to start trying to look for floor music for the 17-18 season. This year I want a cool trap style. I've been looking all over and I just cant seem to find anything good. Does anyone have suggestions? :)

"Cool trap style" ?? What does that mean? :confused:

I'd be happy to find you some, and even cut it if you find a song you like and can't find floor music.

Something like this? Or totally wrong direction.

Although I like that, I was actually looking for more of a trap style. I'm really sorry this is confusing. I've already found a few that I like but I wanted some other options. Here's two I was looking at, if this points you a better direction.

Although I like that, I was actually looking for more of a trap style. I'm really sorry this is confusing. I've already found a few that I like but I wanted some other options. Here's two I was looking at, if this points you a better direction.

So these aren't exactly straight up trap songs, but I think you might enjoy them. The first one is a club-type song with hardstyle influences, and the second is trap step/club trap. Very easy to edit both of these songs, too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back