WAG GK Down East Outlet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

StringBean'sMom

Proud Parent
We are visiting family in PA right now, not far from Reading. So on our way home tomorrow, we were thinking of visiting the Down East outlet to try finding some good deals on leos. A local friend thinks that the outlet has closed! Their website is still visible, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Anyone know if they are still open??

I would generally just call first, but our goal was to be there when they open at 10AM (so we don't delay the trip home too much)

I haven't been there in years, but I would call and see if they have an answering machine set up with hours. That might answer your question. It's in a pretty bad neighborhood, unless it's cleaned up in the last 10ish years, so I don't imagine it's on your way. And there really isn't anything else in the immediate area you would want to see, so I'm not sure it would be worthwhile to drive by on a whim.

I would call too. They were great when I went a few years back. lots of great deals. But definitely not a place I would visit without the leo deals!

Called the number - there is an answering machine listing hours of operation, so I guess they are still there and the website is accurate! Hoping they have some good deals - my girl seems to have outgrown all her Leos at once!

I'm pretty sure they are still open. We have family right outside of reading and we were just there a month or so ago. Definitely call but I can't imagine they have closedclosed

I live not too far from there and they were still open a couple of months ago. Their hours change during the summer, so I would definitely call. And while I wouldn't walk around there at night flashing cash or anything, you should be fine during the day. You can generally park right in front (there will be a sign saying no parking, but the guy said that customers can park there.) If not, parking anywhere in the block should be perfectly fine.

Thanks for the info! I figured that 10AM should be a fairly safe time of day as long as we have destination. I'm looking forward to stocking up a little bit at less painful prices than normal...Good thing my husband will be along to keep the girls and I from over-indulging on the outlet deals!

It is open. I wish I called for the hours because I drove there on Sunday and it was closed (website I checked said 12-5). It does have good deals but be sure to try them on because many are irregular in sizing. I bought one last year said child medium and it was definitely a large. I am about 1.5 hours away but usually go once a year and stock up for Christmas!

Success! Could have spent A LOT more time in there but we are trying to keep to our travel schedule - will definitely have to make a stop on our next trip in!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back