Let's create a gymnastics story...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She went home and trained hard, for Olympic trials. One night, she got a call from Jake. Shocked, she picked up the phone and heard...

Jenny decided she would, but not today she was really busy trying to get into the olympics and she didn't need any distractions. She wanted to impress the judges, her coaches, and her teammates.

The next day in the gym...

She had the best practice of her life. She texted Jake, saying that she was really busy but would call him as soon as she could. Olympic trials were the next day!!

She lie in bed thinking about how awesome practice was and how she had stuck everything then there was a knock at the door! it was jake he said he missed her so much and just couldnt bare to not see her for another second. Jenny blushed and they slowley moved in and kissed each other...

Although the her stomach was doing somersaults (get the pun ;) haha), she pulled away.... She couldn't do this, not tonight, not with Olympic Trials tomorrow...

She woke up what seemed like minutes later realising that she had just 40 minutes to shower get ready and get to the trials for warm up and because of unpredictable traffic this was almost impossible! Jenny was hoping for a miracle

she got there late and her coach wasn't very impressed. first she started off with some simple sashays then did some light tumbling and stretched out her splits...

(not to do with the story but to ensure everyone's input please pay attention to the rules that were set earlier - you may post multiple times but ensure there are 3 posts in between postings)

(Lavinmeg- im not sure what that has to do with the last post-so im going to continue from the previous one.)

She was doing very well, but she couldnt stop thinking about jake until she noticed that he was in the audience watching. She couldnt believe that he was there! So she...

When she finally got to him through all the fans wanting her autograph and congratulating her, Jake finally said, "...

lavinmeg, I don't see how your post fits into what Jake said, so I'm just going to ignore it...

"Jenny. I've missed you so much!" Jenny stared at him, in shock. She opened her mouth to say something, but got pushed away in the big crowd. That night she dreamed of winning Olympic gold. When all of a sudden, her phone ringing woke her up. It was her coach! She answered it...

UNRELATED: Ah, I think I know why some people's responses aren't matching up with the story. They are reading the last post on the first page of the story, not the last post of this thread.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back