Let's create a gymnastics story...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coach Liukin said "who's that? what did i tell you about boys?!" Jenny sat there not doing what to do...

But she needed to respond, and she did by saying "His name was Jake and latley he has been striving me to do better, as you saw when I thought he wasnt here, I wasnt doing my best, but as soon as he got here I started to excel in my routines" Coach Liukin was quiet until he responded...

" well then , if he is making you do so much more better when competing i think we should allow him to come to you meets" jenny was shocked with his answer and said....

"Thank you so much coach Liukin!" She hugged him, and he laughed quietly to himself. For the next few months, things were crazy, as Jenny prepared for the Olympic games. One day...

She was working out on bars when she heard that familiar squeek from the front doors, usually there wernt many visitors at that time in the day but she saw someone walk in, but she couldnt tell who itwas until she heard...

Hey Jenny Said Um... can we talk after training maybe, as i really need to finish my work out and well coach liukin wont like you in here that much when im still training.

Jake realised that he shouldn't have walked in during the middle of Jenny's training. So he quickly left the gym before coach Liukin caught him. Jenny returned to bars to work on release moves. Five minutes into practice, ........

She saw Jake come back in. He looked at her and said "But it's really important." Jenny replied "Can't it wait?"

Jenny could tell that something was wrong, but wasnt sure what she was supposed to do. If she went over there she might get in trouble by Coach Liukin again but if he doesnt she might loose the one guy that she really cared about so she...

took the risk of getting caught. she thought it must be pretty important if jake came in a second time. " what is it??" jenny asked with much concern, " its my mom she..."

"What do you mean?!" How can she not like you hanging around with me? a tear rolled down Jenny's face. Something she never remembered doing, she started to cry.Jake continued...

"Well, you're always at the gym and never have time for me, and she thinks I should find someone else who will actually go out with me. But I like you, Jenny, I really do." Jenny wiped the tears from her eyes and said...

"Coach Liukin will notice you're here if you stay much longer. We can talk more I'm done with training, Meet me back here at the gym in two hours and we can figure this out."

For the rest of training Jenny was unfocused and nothing went right. Her beam was wobbly and she didn't land her vault once

and floor was the worst yet! she under rotated many of her skills and nearly injured herself. Coach Liukin came over to jenny and said " Jenny, whats up with you today? your not yourself, what going on?"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back