WAG Most challenging skill

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The round off BHS on floor (believe it or not).
Oh we believe it over here! My child says that was the first mental/fear block she ever had. And because it was the first, it felt like the worst. Now she at least gets that if she continues to stay positive and believe in herself that she can push through situations with time.

Right now I would say it honestly depends on the day. I think her current biggest consistent headache is her full on floor....but again....her next practice it could be the bars....or that wonderful flipping vault....or the upgraded series she hopes to do but I hope she doesn't do....optionals seems to provide lots of 'options' in terms of which trick is moody each day!

My daughter is still working on her backhand spring on beam -- I seriously thought she would quit because of her fears of that skill. She moved to Xcel so she can compete a connected BWO/BWO so it no longer stresses her out. New skills on every other event are exciting to her, but beam is her enemy!

Attachments

• 2113257b55678bbd08695f3dd92ce279--gymnastics-workout-gymnastics-problems.jpg
    2113257b55678bbd08695f3dd92ce279--gymnastics-workout-gymnastics-problems.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 42

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back