Random wrist pain (grr) Should I get supports?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So something weird happened to me today... I woke up to find my left wrist was really sore. It's gotten slightly better but I don't get why it happened; I haven't done gym for the past week because my head is full of snot. :mad:

I've been thinking lately that I ought to just buy some wrist supports; I always dread tumbling on the floor because it feels like my wrists can't take the pressure. I am very tall (5'6) so there is a lot of me to support.

Lately my wrists keep getting sore after gym, and then staying sore for a few days until it just kind of clears up... Also my wrists are kind of thin. In fact my hands are sort of creepy looking because I have very long, bony fingers (I can stretch a 9th on the piano) and thin wrists. :p

Any thoughts?

Have you been to a physio/ doctors? The thing is with supports, you sometimes begin to rely on them and that makes the injury/ whatever it is worse.

Get them checked out by a Dr. first.....then supports can help them heal and use them not to get worse but make sure they are not injured first.

DD had problems last year she took a 6 week break they had severe inflamation...this is not always the case. Since them she has been great. Needs her supports sometimes but mostly ok.

Good luck and get it checked out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back