WAG US classic schedule 2018

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Really??? I've done that for lots of her meets and for NCAA regionals and nationals.

This is from the classics website, and is on pretty much all of the USAG meet sites.

Live streaming apps. The use of live streaming apps (such as Periscope, Meerkat, etc.) is not allowed in the venue during USA Gymnastics events."

Doing it for grandma is probably not going to get you in trouble, but live streaming it for a larger audience might get your name out there, with USAG, in a way that is not beneficial.

You can spoof your location in Google Chrome and watch it if you would like. just get Manual Geolocation for chrome. You click the extension it opens a map. turn on manual geolocation and just place yourself on the map.

Be glad you are getting something. The Men's National Qualifier (last chance to qualify for Nationals) did not get any coverage via USAG. no YouTube, nothing :(

My Dish Network has it airing on Sunday at 2pm on NBC. I'm guessing it will be crappy limited coverage.
They will choose maybe 4 gymnasts, show half their routines, and the rest of the time will be them at the chalk bucket, walking back and forth shaking their legs and arms, talking to each other, and texting. Tim will say the old cliches, talk about stuck landings and "Gymnastics 101."

Be glad you are getting something. The Men's National Qualifier (last chance to qualify for Nationals) did not get any coverage via USAG. no YouTube, nothing :(

That is just awful isn't it. But I guess that is pretty much the way most women's sports get treated by the main stream media isn't it. In this day and age it sadly seems to be all about how much money it can bring in.

They will choose maybe 4 gymnasts, show half their routines, and the rest of the time will be them at the chalk bucket, walking back and forth shaking their legs and arms, talking to each other, and texting. Tim will say the old cliches, talk about stuck landings and "Gymnastics 101."

I'm guessing we see Simone, Ragan, Morgan, and maybe Jade and Emma. Lots of staring at the scoreboard waiting on scores.

Haha! You can do it, surprisingly easy.
Lol, I would do it ... but my laptop is so outdated I can't even get Chrome on it :Do_O ... might have to see if my desktop computer can get the extension (its running Mac OS 10.8 and the laptop is only Mac OS 10.6). I do have Chrome on that one... but it is so far away... I have to walk like 16 whole steps to get to it!

Keep in mind that the actual extensions used to change your location (VPNs) are completely legal (In the US). There's nothing illegal about installing one on your computer and they're used by tons of people for totally legitimate purposes. Whether it's illegal to lie about your location to watch a youtube video... that may be where the gray area comes into play, but nothing I've found says it's illegal. Maybe someone with law training could weigh in?

You can spoof your location in Google Chrome and watch it if you would like. just get Manual Geolocation for chrome. You click the extension it opens a map. turn on manual geolocation and just place yourself on the map.

Hello I'm a gymnastics fan and I installed the Manual Geolocation App and put my location in Germany, and turned it on, but when I click on the link posted earlier to the international feed, it still says that it's not available in my country. That means the app isn't working right? What am I doing wrong/can you help me?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back