Parents Well - we did it - we switched..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Traci

Proud Parent
For those who remember - I pondered if we should switch gyms because my DD and coach didn't "mesh" well but we'd been at the gym for YEARS and the other gym hasn't been in business long... (remember? lol) So , we visited the other gym (who are also former coaches of DD's when she was in lower levels) twice and then gave it another week or two. We had decided to switch but DD wanted to wait until after the sports banquet. ((okay)) And (not) surprisingly - her coach recognizes everyone's achievements (wins/titles) except for DD - who is regional bar champ. That wasn't worth mentioning...

So - she went to the new gym yesterday and today - and I did not realize how dampened her spirit had become. I feel awful for taking so long to acknowledge the issues and doing something about it!!

Thank you to those who talked me through this....

I feel awful for taking so long to acknowledge the issues and doing something about it!!

Good Job! (and the right move). Don't beat yourself up; at least you DID recognize the issues and worked with her to find a solution.

Now, onward and upward (and she can show that old gym just exactly what they lost).

Best wishes it sounds like she is on the right path for sure! Thank you for sharing and so glad it worked out!!

Same for us! The move was the RIGHT thing. I wish we'd done it sooner but she's soaring as it is, I'll take it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back