Women's AA Finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have been trying to keep track, but unfortunately too much "life stuff" going on....
Did we start with 3 AA potentials, and then only 2 go forward? Simone & Aly, yes?

I have been trying to keep track, but unfortunately too much "life stuff" going on....
Did we start with 3 AA potentials, and then only 2 go forward? Simone & Aly, yes?

Yes, Simone, Aly, and Gabby all did AA in prelims, but Gabby was our third hughest AA and therefore was two-per-countried, despite having an amazing day in quals. So just Simone and Aly today. :)

Thegymter.net usually has good live blogging and scoring. So you can watch the live streaming and also watch Lauren's scoring and commentary

Thank you!

Now I'm going to sound very "out of it" - does everyone compete in individual event finals?

I limit myself to one computer... My internet bill is going to explode if I keep streaming the olympics the way I did since the beginning of the week :p because you know, why would they present gymnastics on tv in the afternoon?

I'm... kind of... nervous.
Not sure what went wrong during Aly's bars? It looked good to me, some leg separation and small hop on dismount, but from the look at her (and her coach) face it was clear it didn't go as they (and all of us) hoped...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back