1st Level 9 meet (picture)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter (age 12) had her 1st level 9 meet last night. Her season doesn't begin until January, but our team always goes to one early meet for experience. Her AA was 33.2, can't wait to see her improve during this season! I attached a photo!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321235964.820941.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321235964.820941.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 92
what a great capture for the photo! Way to go on the preseason meet! DD has a straddle jump for the first time this year and can't wait to catch it on film because it is so pretty! definitely not as high as your dd's but maybe someday...

Wow what a lovely picture. My daughter can't even execute a straddle jump like that on trampoline! Good luck to her this season, with form and height like that, she'll be wonderful :)

Good luck to your DD this season in L9. What a beautiful picture of a beautiful gymnast

Thanks! It seems like just yesterday she was level 5 & doing that jump, jump straddle, which was never 180 the entire year :) It's amazing to look back and see how much your child has improved. It happens in a blink of an eye too! Sometimes I catch myself always looking forward & then I'll watch an old video and I'm quickly reminded of the progress!

Fabulous photo. So glad you shared! She looks amazing! Good luck and can't wait to hear how she gets on.

beautiful straddle jump & picture ! sounds like she is ready for her season, great mock meet score. cant wait to hear about her 'real' season & see more pictures.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back