2009 TOP National Team pictures are up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kay_Hll

Proud Parent
Just thought to mention it here that the 2009 USA TOP National Team pictures of their Training Camp (Dec2-6, 2009) is up. You can view them at :: USA Gymnastics ::
Clicking on the first top left (as of this posting) team pictures will open up the album. Please enjoy....

Last edited:
Yeah! I think the medal pictures at the end are for the strength and flexibility testing done at camp for each age group.

Just curious: Did you guys have girls at A camp? And, for anyone else on CB who happens to read this thread, do you have girls at either camp?

My DD, Caitlyn, enjoyed looking at the pictures before she left for B camp Sunday.

My dd made it to camp A for the first time. We really missed her while she was there. Our gym has two girls in camp A and two girls in camp B.
I believe there are a total of twelve gymnasts from Phoenix area that made it to the camps. Seven of them in camp A and five in camp B.
By the way the B team pictures are also up in the web site as well. Looking at the pictures I think the B team pictures show more coaches in the gym with the gymnasts than the A team pictures.

Last edited:
I love how they get the pictures up so quickly; it's fun to see!
Twelve is a lot of girls from one area! We have a girl new to our gym who was from the Phoenix area. She and her Mom sent along candy bar congratulations packages for us to give to her old Phoenix area coach and team mates at National Testing. Do you happen to be among those from that gym? (I hope that makes sense. I'm trying to write this while not disclosing the girl's name. ;) )

I love how they get the pictures up so quickly; it's fun to see!
Twelve is a lot of girls from one area! We have a girl new to our gym who was from the Phoenix area. She and her Mom sent along candy bar congratulations packages for us to give to her old Phoenix area coach and team mates at National Testing. Do you happen to be among those from that gym? (I hope that makes sense. I'm trying to write this while not disclosing the girl's name. ;) )

I am not sure. There are many gyms in Phoenix area and I see some of the girls have been moving from one gym to another. So far my DD is happy where she is.
One of the girl from the other gym that made it to team A used to be in our gym also. We also have a girl who moved from Ohio area.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back