2012 AT&T American Cup Time Schedule

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

lilgymnast7

Hi! I am considering purchasing tickets to see this event live on March 3rd, 2012. The start time is 11:30 in the morning according to my research, but I was wondering if anyone knew more information on the specific times throughout the day. I know men are also competing along with women, but unfortunately I can't seem to find the times that both begin and end. For anyone who has been to this in the past, or another similar big meet, do they last all day long? Can I come later on at maybe 4:00 and still catch the women's meet? What would an approxiamate end time be? Reason being, I have some where to be that morning and wouldn't be able to come until later. I don't really care to see the men compete, but I don't want to miss the women's meet. I have been trying to look up the information from last years meet but I am unsure of the whole thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I went to this meet a few years ago and the men did their first 2 events, then the men and women were combined for the last 4. I would say that getting there at 4 would probably be a little late, especially if it's the actual meet and not just warm-ups that start at 11:30. I'm sure someone here might have more detailed info though.

Thanks! I know that the 2012 Nastia Liukin Cup is the day before, when I am free the whole day so that might be a better option. My question is, who competes at the Cup? Am I correct in saying it won't be the gymnasts competing at the American Cup?

Thanks! I know that the 2012 Nastia Liukin Cup is the day before, when I am free the whole day so that might be a better option. My question is, who competes at the Cup? Am I correct in saying it won't be the gymnasts competing at the American Cup?

No, the girls competing at the Nastia Liukin Cup are all L10s that will qualify to the meet during Jan/Feb 2012. Not that they are bad gymnasts at all---some really top L10s. No guys though.
The American Cup will probably be a small preview of some of the gymnasts that will compete in the Olympics.

Thanks! Now the tickets are available for the American Cup online which is the day after the Nastia Liukin Cup, but the tickets for the Nastia Liukin Cup are not available yet. Would the prices be the same, or cheaper? I never saw a live gymnastics event so I am kind of confused on how it all works.

your club will have ticket orders/tickets cheaper than you can get them. check with them first.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back