WAG 2023-2024: List of large Level 10 Gymnastics Teams (10 or more L10's)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Phenom (IL)
Aspire (IL)

Prestige(PA) and Centre Elite(PA) were just shy with 9 each at states last year
Parkettes(PA)
AJS Pancott(PA)

Looks like per mymeetscores, at Region One Championships last year the following teams had ten or more L10s:

Bold
Desert Devils
Gold Medal
Gymcats
Gymnastics Olympica
Olympus
San Mateo
South Coast

You could probably get the full list pretty quickly by checking each region's championships, though it would be based on last year's data and wouldn't include injured athletes or those who didn't qualify to regionals.

Reactions: JBS
Looks like per mymeetscores, at Region One Championships last year the following teams had ten or more L10s:

Bold
Desert Devils
Gold Medal
Gymcats
Gymnastics Olympica
Olympus
San Mateo
South Coast

You could probably get the full list pretty quickly by checking each region's championships, though it would be based on last year's data and wouldn't include injured athletes or those who didn't qualify to regionals.
Gymcats only has 5 this year.

Im not 100% sure about any of these but here are some that I could find that were not mentioned yet.

Colorado Gymnastics Institute (CO)
Jaycie Phelps Athletic Center (IN)
North Stars Gymnastics Academy (NJ)
Brown's Gymnatics (NV)
Apex Gymnastics (NY)
Gotham Gymnastics (NY)
Buckeye Gymnastics (OH)
Cincinnati Gymnastics (OH)
AJS Pancott Gymnastocs (PA)
Parkettes National Gymnastics Center (PA)
Stallone Gymnastics (PA)

Bio Gymnastics (GA) has more than ten Level 10s, because several girls from Georgia Elite changed gyms...
Did a reputable coach move there? It looks like over the last two years they have had a lot of gymnasts move from many different clubs.

It can't be easy sustaining a large level 10 team such as Georgia Elite's and ensuring everyone feels like they are getting the time, space and attention they desire for their individual goals. I think all of the very large upper optional programs have had a significant level of athlete movement in and out over the years.

Why are you clarifying it that way?
I was looking at the Level 10 Teams at the California Great Invitational, when I recognized that Bio Gymnastics was there with more than 10 girls. I recognized some names and found out, they trained at georgia elite before.

I just found it surprising, that a gym i have not much heard before has so many Level 10s.
It's not meant to be judgemental in any direction, they must both be great gyms, it just surprised me ..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back