3 year old level 3 :0

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sry i was looking at a different video.lol. yess she is landing on her head. gymgurl- the scariest thing was her moms comments though..

I know she was landing on her head but she didn't collapse to the ground like i have seen and i agree, the mums comments were scary

It seems to me that this little girl is being put into a competition BECAUSE she is only 3. Let's be honest, although kind. The forms aren't there. The poor child doesn't even have the routines memorized. She isn't a "competent" L3 gymnast yet. I don't doubt that she will be one day but if she had this same form at the age of 5, I have a hard time believing anyone would be filming and bragging about her meet. It seems to me that the real reason this is up is to show off the age of the child, not the skill.

Please do not think I'm hating on the child. She's quite adorable and has a beautiful toe point on that beam v-sit. I just know that at my daughter's gym, this child would not be considered competition ready. Not even close.

It seems to me that this little girl is being put into a competition BECAUSE she is only 3. Let's be honest, although kind. The forms aren't there. The poor child doesn't even have the routines memorized. She isn't a "competent" L3 gymnast yet. I don't doubt that she will be one day but if she had this same form at the age of 5, I have a hard time believing anyone would be filming and bragging about her meet. It seems to me that the real reason this is up is to show off the age of the child, not the skill.

Please do not think I'm hating on the child. She's quite adorable and has a beautiful toe point on that beam v-sit. I just know that at my daughter's gym, this child would not be considered competition ready. Not even close.

I agree! And I just hope that none of these little cuties end up getting hurt because of their parents/coaches being in such a hurry for them to grow up! =(

I agree! And I just hope that none of these little cuties end up getting hurt because of their parents/coaches being in such a hurry for them to grow up! =(

I know. I'm so grateful that Bella's coach has the commitment to excellence that she displays. She is tough but fair and I truly believe that she has the well-being of each little girl in that gym at heart.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back