WAG A Camp-Wonder how its going...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
I have received a few texts from my DD but now she said she is off to bed and I didn't get to talk to her or get any info on their first day:( I guess that means she's fine. How are your DD's doing? Curious about testing, cabins, counselors, what's in store for tomorrow...I miss talking to my girlie!

Awww Momma. It always seem harder on us when they are away than it is on them...lol. I'm sure all is fine and she is having a blast. Can't wait to hear what stories she tells you

My DD called me last night just before lights out. We only talked for a couple of minutes. She said she mets lots of new girls and has made some new friends. She said physical abilities went well. I could hear the girls in her cabin laughing and talking in the background so it sounded like they were all having lots of fun. DD called me again this morning after breakfast and said it would be a busy day. Hope to see some texts during their break. I agree...it's always harder on the mama than the gymmie when they're away!

I have only received limited texts from my daughter but she has also said that she has made lots of new friends and is having a blast. I did receive a cute picture of her with all the girls in her group. She is in the "Red" group and is staying in Cabin 5A so if any of your daughters are part of that group I would be happy to forward the picture to you.

First of all congrats to any parents out there with kids at the A camp! Also, I just saw some photos of the girls on the USAG Facebook page. Looks like they are keeping busy, but I saw lots of smiles, too! :) Good luck to all of the girls and the nervous/worried parents back at home. I hope they all have a great week!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back