Adult Recreational Gymnastics in Dallas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

grasstumbles

I use to go to ASI in Arlington for their adult night Wednesday. 18+ for an hour or two free use of the gym and a few trainers there.
They changed their policy a year ago for insurance reasons I assume and I have not found a gym that allows 18+.
I've contact many places from googling but no luck.

Anyone know of a place an adult can get some flips in?

Texas Dreams gymnastics in Coppell offers adult classes on Mondays for an hour. It is a little pricey but we can do pretty much whatever we like and I had fun the two times I went! We did floor, tumble trak, trampoline, and bars stuff when i went, but the teacher pretty much just asked us what we wanted to do and we moved around a little bit. I imagine beam would be easily doable and maybe even vault! Not exactly sure of the pricing but I'm sure you could google or call them. The gym is massive, but they just switched to a new building a couple miles away from the old one...I'm sure it too is an amazing facility!

Right now I go to school in Oklahoma but I'm graduating in May and definitely going to sign up for classes when I get home! :)

PS. I'm 22 and the women there have ranged from about 20 to 30s and are all really nice!

Denton Gymnastics Academy in Denton also offers adult gymnastics on Tuesdays and Thursdays we do all of the events plus conditioning it's really fun and I'm hoping to get more people interested so we can possibly do some meets!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back