Aloha from Hawaii!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

Amaya'sMama

Hi there!

I'm a new ChalkBucket member and am excited to be apart of this fantastic community!

My DD is 8, is a training level 6, and recently completed her last TOPs test for the year.

I look forward to "meeting" you and getting to know you all.

:eek:

Welcome! I just love Hawaii - such a beautiful place. We visited Maui earlier this year and thought it was truly amazing. It always makes me smile when I think about people who get to enjoy it every day of their lives.

I hope you enjoy the chalk bucket - i've found it to be a great place for everything you don't know and don't know how to find the answer!

Welcome to the CB:) I have seen your dd on youtube and she is a talented gymmie. Good luck on making it to National Testing. That will be an expensive flight coming from Hawaii..yikes!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Can't wait to learn more about this wonderful sport!

@busymomof4: Thanks so much for the nice comment! Amaya qualified...but needs to get certain skills before we can start planning our trip to Texas. Not looking forward to spending the money...but am very excited for Amaya to experience the trip!

aloha! my little hoku is 8 years old and training L 8 this year. what gym you all at? so good to see another gym mom from the island! congratulations to amaya for TOPs, what an accomplishment!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back