Parents Another T & T question....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Flip4funmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I am looking more into this as it may become our reality because as of now my son does not want to change gyms. In his words "I love everybody at MY gym I have so much fun". Good enough reason for me to give it a shot (we will just limit tumbling until we get his health concerns handled) now onto my question. Where is the age/level/skill requirements? I looked on usa Gymnastics under the tumbling section and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

Thanks again!

The 2017-2020 routines for JO:

Trampoline

Link Removed

Double-mini

Link Removed

Tumbling

Link Removed

The general rules and policies

Link Removed

That should cover about everything you need to know.

Here is the list of regions so you know where you are (the disciplines don't all have the same regions)

Region I - Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Region II - Arizona, California-South, California-North, Hawaii, Nevada

Region III - Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas-North, Texas-South, Texas-West

Region IV - Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Region V - Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee

Region VI - Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back