Anyone "watching" the English?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Floors up!

Is it new? It's different from the junior euro's one, but similar so I can't remember if I've seen it before. I like it better though :)

So catherine won with a fall on bars and on floor- but still won floor too. Don't know whether this is a testament to how far ahead catherine is or whether the junior field is not as high quality as previous years.

Unless the British is vastly different I think I'd be a bit worried for 2020 if I were bg. With all the injuries 2016 is looking as good as it was 6 months ago...

It is new but it isn't, this is the same routine she did as a level 4 gymnast, I tried to find it on YouTube but I can't seem to find her level 4 floor routine

It is new but it isn't, this is the same routine she did as a level 4 gymnast, I tried to find it on YouTube but I can't seem to find her level 4 floor routine

It is the music she used at level 4. There was a video of her doing it at the Alpha factor and it was amazing. Just beautiful. I can't find it at the moment.

Considering she was out of gym for 2 months completely in the summer I think due to concussion she looks fabulous.

I just caught up with all the videos on youtube whilst 'doing some work'.

I'm curious... someone had Let it Go from Frozen for their floor music. That's about the Disneyest tune in Disneyland... so how????

Very happy for Amy Tinkler, still amazed by Lisa Mason and not at all sure about Claudia's new floor. Nice to see Tyesha Mattis back and looking strong. Gutted for Gabby Jupp, a couple of years ago she looked like she was going to lead the way. Teal Grindle is injured :( Where is Rebecca Tunney?

Fantastic to see Sam Oldham back and he's been working on those upper body pieces!

Just my thoughts.

Wow just watched Amy tinklers floor! Im speechless, I'm sooty Claudia I love you and your gymnastics but I think she is now going to be over taken as floor is her strongest piece and with Amy doing floor like this! Although I love both of them so maybe just maybe we could get 2 GB gymnasts in floor finals in Rio?? Fingers crossed!

It's mixed with Vivaldi and is really pretty (although I'm currently using it for a pair of six year olds ;-) )

Yes I know, that's why I added that bit lol.

It is pretty though and I've seen older girls use it effectively

Yes I know, that's why I added that bit lol.

It is pretty though and I've seen older girls use it effectively

Is that the gymnast who won the Silver Medal at the English Espoir? Surely she was only about 9 or 10 when she chose her music? Think we should be supporting and encouraging these hard working kids and let them choose any music they love. It was a brilliant floor routine with a well deserved medal.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back