Bar move

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Iwannabemargo

Numpty Watcher
Proud Parent
Pink and Fluffy came home excited the other day saying she had learned a new move on bars. I smiled and said lovely dear but don't have a scooby what it is.

She says its a Mo (Moe ?) anyone know ? Got a youtube link so I know what it looks like ?

Thanks

Is she sure? This is what I know as a Mo on bars...

Not to doubt her word or anything :D

I'm not sure, but it this actually came up in one of my training sessions the other day and someone said that it was a straddle undershoot on low bar to the release and then catch the high bar?

I'm not sure, but it this actually came up in one of my training sessions the other day and someone said that it was a straddle undershoot on low bar to the release and then catch the high bar?

That sound like what she was describing - but I couldn't find anything except really advanced stuff - and yes she's my darling but no phenomena !

I think it might be a Maloney, which is a release where you do a sole circle (like the old level 3 dismount) and let go to catch the high bar!

she said its like this but a pike undershoot on low bar, swim through and then hatch the high bar - she has her gym buddy over so they have had a chat about it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back