Can I have some website feedback?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello all,

Our website was just completed by our very talented friend and web designer. (She's available for hire if you're interested :)

Anyways, we have seen many gyms have terrible or just okay websites. We really wanted to make sure we did something fun, colorful, and inviting.

If this community would give us some un-biased feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note we plan on using Jack Rabbit Class to register when our construction is closer to being done.

Thanks,

Jason

Cartwheels Gymnastics Center

I really like it! It's easy to navigate, user-friendly, and I love the pink :) It also looks very professional yet a kid friendly environment.

just had a quick flic and I love it !

Bright, cheery, informative with all the info you want right there on the first page. Infact I'm going to show it to our HC as ours is everything yours isn't ( we inherited it ).

Well done you

'Margo

It's very easy to navigate. I like the clear font and bright colors. Just a thought, you might consider adding an adult fittness/gym class it could be a fun way get to involved in the community.

Note for the future: Please keep the site updated. No matter how easy to read, it is annoying to go to a website and see the latest team news is two years old.

Very nice presentation. Easy to read. As txgymfan says, if you are going to have this type of site please update it at least monthly. Old info is so off putting.

Very clean presentation. I might suggest adding PDF versions of all forms(other than registration, since that will be avail online) that may be required of parents (liability waiver, conduct, newsletters, party info, etc.).

Testimonials from past students/parents would also lend credibility. Also video of an actual class is a nice techno touch.

Good luck!

Looks really nice! I also second what gigglesmom09 said about maybe putting a video on the main page. Something like a montage with clips from different classes maybe? And some pictures of the gym would be great too :]

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Our web designer imported our site into Word-Press which makes it really easy to update any text. So we will stay on top of updating. I hate it when any site isn't updated as well.

We will be adding pdf versions for people that would rather print it out and bring it in. The legalese still has to be ironed out but it will mirror what we have on the Jack Rabbit page.

Oh and our plan is to add a video to the front page after we make one. We'll take out the middle of the three pictures and make it an expanding video.

Thanks again for the feedback!

I like it. Do you have a competitive team? It would be nice to have their meets lilsted along with maybe some info on them

Great site.
Make sure you post on your facebook page every day around 11:30 that way people who surf on their lunch hour will see the news on the top of their feed. Check spelling on everything you post. Try to include more personal stuff like...We have birthday parties. Refer a friend program. Make sure you ask all your friends to "like you"
Good luck

I really like it.

One thing I would add - drop down menus!!! That way I can quickly see if that's where I want to go or not!

Wordpress is awesome! I use it for our booster club website (set up by our HC and owner). Your site looks great. It should be very easy to keep up to date!

I really like it.

One thing I would add - drop down menus!!! That way I can quickly see if that's where I want to go or not!

We thought about it but we wanted to make it a very simple site. I figured with our limited content drop downs would have been unnecessary.

Very nice :) I like it. Love that you're on FB too. Our gym has a FB page and a seperate one for teams. It's a great way to put out information and share photos from meets, etc. Great pics on the site too. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back