Canadian Women

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What are your thoughts on how team Canada will do at these coming championships? Do you think they have any chance in qualifying a team for 2012? Will anyone qualify for any EF? Your thoughts here....

im thinking jessica savona will qualify for floor finals if she hits, and i don't know much about talia chiarelli. i think that madeline, coralie and dominique will be very good anchors for the team, and should do well all around. I hope to see canada qualify as a team in the olympics, as i am canadian and it would be good to see 7 girls go to the olympics.

I am also Canadian and I definetly hope we can qualify a team, I think if we can add some extra twists to our vaults to bump up the difficulty that would help.Hopefully Savona does hit and puts in her Dos Santos II. If team Canada shows up consistent and with more difficulty they will have a chance!

jess and dominique are competing in the all around finals today (tonight for us.) Canada placed 3rd as a team, behind China and Japan. They defeated Australia and Korea. Good showing!

yup, jessica injured her knee, but not bad. was not the knee she had surgery on last year, so it is all good, she just needs some rest and will be good to go. Dominique did get 7th AA, great for her!!

yup, jessica injured her knee, but not bad. was not the knee she had surgery on last year, so it is all good, she just needs some rest and will be good to go. Dominique did get 7th AA, great for her!!

I assume you are referring to Jessica Savona here and she is out for this year's World Championships as she just underwent knee surgery...Talia Chiarelli will probably make the team as I believe she will be the only Canadian with a DTY and her floor difficulty is up there too.

Talia is a wonderful gymnast. I saw her as a little girl at a gym in Ottawa, she shone then. She is a great vaulter.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back