Chalk Bucket Upgraded to vBulletin 4

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You can also link your Chalk Bucket account to Facebook now. It's at the very top of the screen.

Okay, I posted this on the other thread about the new board before I saw this one. The only problem I have had is that I tried to view a video (my friend nicole..or something like that) in the video forum and it told me i didnt have permission to view it.

Okay, I posted this on the other thread about the new board before I saw this one. The only problem I have had is that I tried to view a video (my friend nicole..or something like that) in the video forum and it told me i didnt have permission to view it.

Thanks for letting me know...I will get the video section upgraded.

Great question...the "post thanks" is one of the last 3rd party modules that we will continue to use. I'm working on getting it back right now.

It seems that the "thank you" feature will no longer work...the author of the module has stopped supporting it. I will be looking to add a new "likes" feature soon.

I am sure we will all figure it out eventually.

I really hope the Blogs feature gets used. Would love to see some of our veteran experienced coaches posting their thoughts there. :) JBS, gymdog, dunno. I am sure there are others I have forgotten. Maybe even some of our judges. :) Just a hint to some of those that it would be nice to see your thoughts and experience in a blog form. Maybe even a Q&A type thing with each week or so having a new topic blogged about. :)

The Chalk Bucket was upgraded from vBulletin 3 to vBulletin 4 last night. It was a major upgrade, so you will probably notice some differences around here. I will be working on the site over the next few weeks to get it back to a normal state. The site should still be fully usable. If you come across any issues/bugs, please post them
here.

i have a few questions:
1) if we have to log in to view threads how do people who arent joined on the CB get to view threads like they were before?
2) what was the colour thing you just did for tough gymnast about?
3) where are our smileys? haha

also these little green squares under our name what does is on a distinguished road mean? :D

okay im getting used to it! lol. i hope we are able to get a new like button!! and maybe an i agree button ;) the only thing would be the color but i can learn to live with it:) beats the bright pink we had a whiile ago

OK...I'm getting a profile error sometime too. I'm looking into it.

I upped the php memory. See if your profiles will appear now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back