NCAA College gymnastics 2025

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
I think Oklahoma and LSU will be neck and neck for the national title, but I want Cal to get their first national title

I am most excited too se how Georgia does this season with Cecile as their new coach.

I am interested to see how the American Paris 2024 athletes will do in NCAA (Jade in her last year of NCAA, Jordan coming back after a devastating floor final, Joscelyn at Arkansas)

OU and LSU are the teams to beat. If UF can get Sky and Kayla safely back for the end of the season, they can also be counted on that list.

I am also interested in how UGA performs and how their fans might respond if they still show some growing pains. And remember Cecile is the co-coach :) It's just funny how Ryan is such an afterthought.

How the new conference alignments are implemented with the travel and dual meets. I know OU is on a mission to win the SEC in their first year.

remember Cecile is the co-coach :)
I know that her and Ryan are co-head coaches. I just pointed out how this will be Cecile's first year as an NCAA coach, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Sorry if I confused you.

I know that her and Ryan are co-head coaches. I just pointed out how this will be Cecile's first year as an NCAA coach, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Sorry if I confused you.
No you didnt confuse me, and I said that more in general. Any conversation about Georgia these days rarely mentions Ryan. It is always in the context of what is Cecile going to do, what recruits is Cecile going to bring., etc etc. It makes some sense in that she is the flashy part of the hire, but they did make Ryan the co-head coach to keep the team together. I guess that will also be an interesting dynamic to see how it plays out and how they share responsibilities.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back