Comp scores :d

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjess

Hey, just got back from my comp with glitter still in my hair lol which i might add went all over the floor lol hehe :p

I thought i would come last on floor and i actually got first with a 14.6 competition was so ferce we were competing against the girls who actually do competitive gymnastics and there routines were very clean so i was so excited with first :)

Beam= No falls= HAPPY JESS lol i fell in warmup once and fell on my but on the dismount so i was really nevous and shaking really bad :/ but i came away with 2nd :0 i can't believe that i was kinda happy that the competitive girls fell :0 can't believe i just said that lol oh i got a 12.9 on beam :)

My first vault lets just say im a really fast runner i kinda ran to fast and just flew into the air because i missed the springboard LOL the judge was laughing it was priceless and i got it on video LOL luckily they only judge our best vault (phew) the next vault was pretty good and i got a 12.8 the judge was like now that was better LOL.

Bars mmm... well ill start off with NO CHALK :eek: yes i had the sweatiest palms but guess wat i didnt slip :0 lol i did my routine as usual well not really considering my coach scored me in prac with a 13.9 and at this comp i got a 13.1 my casts werent to good and because im to tall to hang from the low bar my feet hit the ground twice :/ anyway i don't know what place i got on this due to the fact i competed level 1 on this and 2 on everything else :/

so... they didn't actually tell us what place we got i kinda went around to all the girls and looked at their score sheets for scores and went from there LOL

we only got one medal so even if we got first on everything we only get a participation medal and then they just tell us what place u got ALL-AROUND not individual events :/

but anyway i got a sheet with my scores a medal and videos although mummy missed my floor because she thought it was the warmup :( lol

i will put the vids up shortely :)

Floor- 14.6
Bars: 13.1
Beam: 12.9
Vault- 12.8 oh and all my scores are out of a 15.0 :) i was so excited about my floor :D
thanks for letting me blab :)

Congrats! Looks as if your coach was pretty close with the scores yesterday. BTW... using the springboard does seem to help with increasing those vault scores:p. I'm very happy for you. My DD's last level 6 meet is next weekend.

haha i kinda figured that out LOL, thanks and goodluck to your DD :)

Oh and i forgot to mention i got 3rd all-around although they didn't call me out because there were 2 seconds placers aka a tie so for some reason they didnt call out 3rd place?

oh that sucks lol thanks for letting me know though :) and thanks :)

Well done, sounds like you did great! Technically you were in 4th place, because the two in 2nd place count for two places, i.e. 2nd and 3rd. Let us know when you have the videos up!

Thanks yeah i figured that it sucks doesn't it :( haha and i will upload the whole video now :)

Congrats. Way to go. Im glad you were able to laugh at yourself about the vault mishap..lol.
Sounds like you did a wonderful job, esp. on your floor routine

Great results :D and that floor score is insane! too bad your mom missed it, would have loved to see it!! Keep us updated :)

yeah haha i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO i will get her to film it at practice this saturday :) what amazed me even more with my floor was that i would have had to have points deducted because i stood up on my candlestick and my handstand forward roll with crossed legs and i missed out my straight jump jump half turn (i dont think the judges noticed this and since all the other girls needed to have someone walk beside them for the routine they didnt care lol) :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back