Competition Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I compete for a team that has colors that are gold, green, and black.... My sister and I already have one competition leotard... but we now need a second long sleeve leotard to compete for synchronized trampoline... I was wondering if anyone has seen any good off the rack (well not necessarily off the rack, but something that you could by only two leotards of) leotards in these colors.

Last edited:
Well, GK also does special order for individual orders, so that might be a possibility, however, I'm not sure if you want to spend that money.

Do all colours have to be included? Otherwise maybe get a plain leotard with some crystals on them?`Maybe even a green mystique leo with black and gold crystals?

another option would be to go to a website like gk that you can choose a design and colour. that way you can get exactly the colour and design you want.

No it doesn't have to be all of the colors. The main color of our team is green. Usually the tumbling team wears green and gold and the gymnastics team wears gold and black, but any combination would be great.

Alpha Factor has green leos in their Christmas line that aren't priced too bad. My daughter does syncro also, but they wear their team competition leotard. At nationals some wore their team leos, but about half of the pairs did have new matching leos. Does your state have syncro competition? Our state doesn't, DD just competes it at nationals.

Alpha Factor has green leos in their Christmas line that aren't priced too bad. My daughter does syncro also, but they wear their team competition leotard. At nationals some wore their team leos, but about half of the pairs did have new matching leos. Does your state have syncro competition? Our state doesn't, DD just competes it at nationals.

I think she wanted long sleeved leos, which are not part of the new alpha factor collection...sadly.

A Star Leotards

A Star Leotards

A Star Leotards

A Star Leotards

a couple of leos that MIGHT work. If you don't know the brand - I can tell you that the quality is VERY good.... it's just a matter of whether you like their designs as they tend to be rpetty unique.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back