Compulsory elite levels document

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It did flash through my mind to video the competitors' range yesterday but I swiftly wrote off that idea as wrong (and possibly illegal!)

It did flash through my mind to video the competitors' range yesterday but I swiftly wrote off that idea as wrong (and possibly illegal!)
I have managed to see an example of all the routines now as a girl who puts a lot of her videos on YouTube has uploaded videos of all her compulsory 4 routines from a comp she did yesterday at Tunbridge Wells but it would still be better to see the BG examples because you know they are the correct way to do all the skills.

That was where I was!
Hope your daughter had a good comp . I think it's good to do a practice one before they actually do there main one . Looking forward to the alpha factor comp which will be good practice for my dd.:)

Hope your daughter had a good comp . I think it's good to do a practice one before they actually do there main one . Looking forward to the alpha factor comp which will be good practice for my dd.:)
Thanks chocolate. Yes she did very well - especially as shes only been out of plaster 3 weeks. She was in a small group but nonetheless she won so I was very proud.

If I've found the same videos as you it's actually my dd at the bottom of the screen at the end of range hoiking her Leo out of her butt - such a lady!

Well done to your daughter . That is a really good result considering she's not been out of plaster long. She must be really talented.

Ive seen the youtube vids as well and it would be interesting to see what scores she got. Can't find any results either though

I've got a copy of round 4 - nat 8, nat 7, comp 5, comp 3 and fig. Would it be wrong to post it? It was quite a small round - not many competitors at this these levels.

image.jpg
Thinking about it I can't see that score sheets are a secret (I'm sure the host club will stick on their website in time) so here is comp 4+ 5 results which seem to be those of interest (from that round anyway)

When we left at the end of the day the score sheets were on sale for 20p at reception to anyone who wanted them - so I can't see their contents are a secret.

Thanks for posting about those videos. I showed dd this morning and she found it really helpful.

The range scores don't seem terribly high (apart from the girl who came second, wow). I know that they are often lower than other pieces, but they seem particularly low and that is level 4. Obviously I haven't seen the others, so don't know if the judges were picky or there were quite a few falls.

Does anyone know if there is still a pass mark of 9.5 on range at 3 and 4? I have a feeling I read somewhere that there was an overall pass but no specific pass mark for 3 and 4 range this year, but there's so much flying around at the moment (no re-takes, no pass mark), I've lost track of what is real and what is guess work.

I have also read that there is no minimum range mark but an overall pass mark but it doesn't say what the actual pass marks are.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back