Conditioning!Ii

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello,
I was wonder how long you have to condition for in your gym and what level you are on? I am a level 7 and condition 2-3 hours a week. Also what is the worst conditioning exercise you have to do. Mine is hanging pullovers!

This is really bad....I live in Swizterland, and we do it different to anywhere else!
We train for 3 hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.) (I only do Monday and Friday and another two trainings somewhere else)
Normally we have 10/15 minutes at the end and we do strength, 10 exercises with 10 of them.
Its not very good but Switzerland is a small country and if they watched an American training video they would copy!
But they never do, it's their way or the highway at my gym....LOL

We do the most conditioning out of any gym in our area. Many girls on my team cheat on conditioning assignments though. Fortunately I love conditioning! I hate hanging on the bar and burpees the most. My favourites are chin up pullovers, tuck straddle pike v-sits and vault jumps.

Level 10, but my training group is some (NOT all the gym's) level 8s, some 9s, and all the 10s. We do about an hour every practice, except for Friday. I practice Monday to Saturday. Sometimes we do a little more than an hour, sometimes a little less. This doesn't include our aerobic warm up or when we do a mile run. So it's about 5 hours a week... Hardest thing... Um I don't really know... There are lists that are hard but nothing that really stands out.

I am a level 5/6. We condition for at least a half our every practice (we go four times a week). And that is not even counting what we do during actual practice time, at stations and such. I mostly hate anything that I have to hold for more than 1 or 1 1/2 min. I am not big on endurance. Oh and our coach has this cardio workout that just kills me.

Level 7 and 3-4 hours a week and my least favourite is rope climbs! God they kill me! Give me anything but rope climbs please I beg of you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back