WAG Creative floor routines!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just a fun thread: what are some unique and creative floor routines that you have enjoyed watching?

From Classics I loved Nola Matthews' creepy floor. Some of the Juniors have had interesting choreography too (Ella Kate Parker and Cora Burke's had unique music choices and felt unexpected compared to the 'regular' Junior floor routines)

Not an elite meet, but I once saw an incredible floor routine that was set to Ready for It (with the vocals edited out, of course) and the choreography was resembling the Reputation tour (Any Swifties on here?)

Another one that I really enjoyed was set to an energetic melody and had amazing tumbling and choreography that was very energetic, complete with theatrical facial expressions. It was a great performance that had the entire crowd clapping along. No artistry deductions there!

I've always like Vanessa Ferrari's choreo, 2021 olympics floor was really good. Also I can't remember but the one gymnast who wore heavy makeup and had a cat themed choreo - loved it! (There was a rule made in the cop because of her routine about no heavy makeup allowed)

Just a fun thread: what are some unique and creative floor routines that you have enjoyed watching?

From Classics I loved Nola Matthews' creepy floor. Some of the Juniors have had interesting choreography too (Ella Kate Parker and Cora Burke's had unique music choices and felt unexpected compared to the 'regular' Junior floor routines)

Not an elite meet, but I once saw an incredible floor routine that was set to Ready for It (with the vocals edited out, of course) and the choreography was resembling the Reputation tour (Any Swifties on here?)

Another one that I really enjoyed was set to an energetic melody and had amazing tumbling and choreography that was very energetic, complete with theatrical facial expressions. It was a great performance that had the entire crowd clapping along. No artistry deductions there!
Huge swiftie here. Couldn’t get tix but people post the whole concert on yt sometimes so I put that on the tv onetime when my parents were out shopping and sang my heart out as if I were at the concert! I need to see this routine. Not really any elites, but I love this girl on yt called Jess Choreo. I also loved that Barbie girl routine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back