Did you see Hope Spivey on Toddlers and Tiara's?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was watching Toddlers and Tiaras with my girls on Wednesday night, guilty pleasure. There was a long scene where cray pageant mom took little two year old to gymnastics. She went into Hope Spivey's gym in Georgia and little one had a private lesson with Hope.

First sign of crazy is a private lesson for a teo year old. But what a nice facility though.

I love when gymnastics hits the tv, makes the whole world think about gym for just a minute or two.

I saw that....LOVE toddlers & tiaras. I was hoping that the mom doesn't normally do privates, that this was something set up by the show (that the other mom's in her dd's class didn't want their kids on the show) or something like that.

Hope is hilarious ... "she's really very talented...for a 2yr old"

That was DD's old gym before we moved and DD was in the gym the day they filmed. In fact, you can see her for just a second in the background. Pink leo doing a tsuk timer over the vault table.

As for the little one, she usually takes a regular preschool class. The "private" was just for filming. I don't think they wanted to film when the gym was crazy busy.

VERY nice facility... I also loved the comment "Paisley is VERY advanced......... for a 2 year old!" I have to admit... "Toddlers & Tiaras," as well as "Dance Moms" are my nasty little addictions!!

Shawn I went back to watch. Your DD is getting quite grown up. I hope the move has gone well and that you have found a new gym for dd. I know how hard it is to leave somewhere you love.Glad to hear the privates are not the norm for Paisley.

Thanks, Bog. We are pretty well settled in and Boo is loving her new gym. They do grow up fast, don't they?

I saw it and smiled!! Toddlers & Tiara's has been my favorite since the first season & this site now has me watching and loving Dance Moms too. It's my guilty pleasure since I have two boys I guess. Question - since noone else I know will admit to watching this - was Paisley the little girl who had the Flintstones car & won supreme last week?

Yes, that was Paisley, too. And thanks a LOT! I had to go Tivo "Dance Moms" now, too. LOL

Is there a video link to that?? I didn't get a chance to see the episode and I love hope spivey!! :) If anyone could get me a link I would very much appreciate it! haha thanks

I love Toddlers and Tiaras!!! But since Dance Moms comes on at the same time I end up DVRing both and having to go back and watch one. I finally got to see Toddlers and Paisley is sooo cute!! Spivey's is a really nice facility--very spacious. Boo certainly is growing up fast!

I must say Dance Moms is insane!!! Such a train wreck and these moms and Ms Abby are intense!! So fun to watch! I was very impressed with Brooke and her flexibility int he acro routine. It is a shame she is already having hip injuries, but that does happen especially when you are stretching that much and contortioning like that. Dance Moms and Toddlers are definitely my guilty pleasures!!!

'She probably won't be ready for snack for a while'

So funny - we get Toddlers and Tiaras in the UK on DMX (one of the sky tv channels). I love it - my husband hates it with a passion!

Did you all see the episode of Toddlers and Tiaras where the mom made her daughter quit gymnastics because her arms where getting too muscular and the felt she didn't look good in her dresses?? The little girl really wanted to do gymnastics and her mother wouldn't let her! Geez!!!

Did you all see the episode of Toddlers and Tiaras where the mom made her daughter quit gymnastics because her arms where getting too muscular and the felt she didn't look good in her dresses?? The little girl really wanted to do gymnastics and her mother wouldn't let her! Geez!!!

Oh sure... don't want her looking too fit and healthy! :rolleyes:

Yep... I feel so sorry for most of those little girls!!! They obviously want to do something else, but the mom insists they do PAGEANTS!!! I mean seriously, what do they get out of this? A fake crown? At least with a sport you develop self-confidence, stay in great shape, learn time management skills, etc. But then again, I guess the pageant moms would argue the same??

I sit and watch (like an addict) with my jaw hanging open when the moms talk about how their TWO YEAR OLD (or whatever age) just LOVES pageants, but the child screams and cries through the whole preparation!! Just shoot me if I ever get caught up in anything to that degree!!!

We love Toddlers and Tiaras......I thought it was really sad about Dianely who wanted to do pageants, but her mother didn't want her looking muscular.

We do pageants, my dd truly does love them, lol. But we do natural ones, none of the fake stuff. And I would never dream of making her stop gymnastics b/c she was getting too muscular! Geez!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back