Do they ever outgrow it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She does look behind her most the time. She has kicked DS enough that I think she is finally learning. But DS being 3 1/2 moves around so much that hes not always there when she looks but by time she gets her feet up..hes right behind her. And yes, the little ones make me so nervous. I was watching them warm up on floor at her first meet and they were doing their cartwheels across the floor. They would do one..take a few steps, do another..and they are in a line. Well if one moves faster than the other they end up right up the others rear end. I thought Kadee was going to kick this other little girl right in the face, but she didnt and the other little girl didnt bat an eye. I guess even though they are itty bitty they know just how close they can be without being too close...lol. Still made my heart skip a beat.

Deanna, this is the result of tick tocks on the couch when I was younger... This couch eventually migrated to our basement when we got a new one. :) The picture is taken of the top of the couch, where he cushions attach to the back. Silly me, I might have been a little bit rough on our poor furniture! :rolleyes: (Sorry 'bout the bad quality. I had to take a picture on the computer of the screen of my camera, because I misplaced the cable to connect the camera and comp...)
Photo 799.jpg

Last edited:
Just found this thread and I know it's a little old but I just wanted to comment :] I found a class to join in November of 2009 but I couldn't start taking classes until last June because I lived on campus for school last year. In the mean time, my roommate got used to me practicing handstands and kickovers off my bed obsessively! She's a dance major though so she understood :] I also loved when the kitchen was empty and I could go practice cartwheels where there was more space. And I still drive my parents crazy doing handstands against the wall in our family room. The lanes on our wood floor make a perfect beam line too! (And I'm 20...as of today actually!)

It still hasn't stopped for me and I'm 18! I haven't done skills on the couches for ages because I'd definitely break something in the room, but I'll do full turns in the kitchen while waiting for the microwave, a couple cartwheel in the living room when I'm bored, and I'm completely powerless against a long strip of grass in the summer where I'll do some tumbling.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back