WAG Doc Ali

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymdaddio

Proud Parent
I was wanting to give Doc Ali a shot for my dd. I tried the search feature here but received this message:

The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.

Anyway, what I'm trying to decide is where would you recommend starting:

-Webcamp
-workbooks
-jump straight to advanced training workbooks
-visualization cd's

What have you liked or not cared for? Thanks for any feedback.

She came to dds gym and did a program for the girls and parents too. So when dd needed a mental boost I got the digital downloaded "train your mind" and put it on her ipod. Head games is the name of the website. It helped her focus and channel her fears.

It likely depends on what issues she is dealing with and her age. Can you give more info? My dd worked her way through the workbook and it really helped - at the time. Now we just have other issues.

It likely depends on what issues she is dealing with and her age. Can you give more info? My dd worked her way through the workbook and it really helped - at the time. Now we just have other issues.
I try not to give too much identifying info on here. But she's 12 y.o. Working her way through optionals. No major issues. Mostly looking for peak performance and confidence at meets. She seems to expect wobbles on beam and holds back a bit on bars. I would love for her to be able to score to her ability for her own sake. Thanks for the offer to help.

Also, Doc Ali is very responsive. I've been asking questions because I'm thinking about seeing if the optionals might want to meet one day a week over the summer after practice to go through some "head games" stuff together. I used the "contact us" link on the website and she always gets right back to me and has been very helpful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back