Dr Ali is coming to our gym!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

my4buffaloes

Proud Parent
I am so excited to hear her speak. It should be awesome. She will spend 2 days with the teams and each night meet with the parents. Has anyone else seen her? Not really sure what to expect but it has to be good with everything I hear about her.

My coach is going to one of her clinics coming up soon, I think. Mainly because of me :) I have a lot of fear, and so she was going to get some of her DVDs for me to watch. I have heard many great things about her, you are very lucky to get to hear her speak!

We could so use her at our gym. My DD has fear issues with going backwards on the beam--refuses to to BWO's, and after her winter level 5 season, she started to balk on jumping to the high bar. Then there are a few upper level girls that are having fear issues with beam, just out of the blue.

Where are you located, and how did you get her to come to your gym?

Well, first I didn't get her LOL. We just switched to this gym and the boosters had set it up. I am just really excited to go. We are in OH by the way.

I have spent considerable time reading and watching her videos online. I'm sure what she says will be spot on. My daughter struggles with fears and mental blocks too. I wish we could have her come to our gym!

We've had her at our gym several times--loved her talk to parents! I think you'll like it too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back