Parents dropped of at camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Well got back from dropping DD off at camp. This is her first year at this camp (7 years prior as another but became too expensive this year). She was estatic! there are 5 girls from her optional team she didn't even know were going and 2 of them are in the room next to her (she didn't even think to ask at gym if anyone else was going). There is one from her old gym too (she likes this girl). The "dorm rooms" are great with central AC (od camp no AC). Big rooms, every room has its own bathroom. I was saying it looks like a nice hotel room and when her roommate came in her mom said the building was a hotel and converted to Dorms by the college!! Very clean. Very nice. She is really excited being there with all the kids she know.

Sounds like she will be having a great time this week! The rooms sounds really nice too. Several of our optional girls went to the University of Alabama camp last month and had the same kind of set-up (A/C rooms in dorm with own bathrooms, workouts in an air conditioned gym). They had a blast. :)

How wonderful that she has several young ladies there she already knows. Im sure she will meet a whole new mess of friends too. The rooms sound nice and comfy. Sure not like any camps I went to as a kid..lol. I hope she has a blast.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back