Face rhinestones

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does any one recommend or know where I can get the rhinestones the girls wear? We would like to add a W this year and I have no idea where to start. Would some of the gym suppliers offer this?

Have you tried a beauty supply outlet? You can order them online here is a site that has them
Custom Face Sports Temporary Tattoos Manufacturers | Personalized Team Spirit Tattoos Suppliers

or

Mascot Temporary Tattoos | School and Team Spirit Tattoos | Face Tattoos by Custom Tags I think this is the one our highschool uses.

I'm not sure I would rhinestones on the face for a gymnast. I can see a bad landing and now you have "gravel" rubbing in the face with that could cause damage. Have you considered the temp skin tattoos made up with glitter in them then its no worse than foundation on the face.

The temp tattoos are okay but I don't even know if rhinestones would be allowed on the face or if they would be considered a violation of the "jewelry" rule. Personally I don't think it's worth taking any risk they could cause scraping or being falling off/a distraction, so as a coach I wouldn't allow it. I tend to prefer clean, neat, athletic lines, so maybe that's my bias.

I agree with Gymdog. maybe a little light make up so you don't look like a street walker and look natural is all I'll even let DD wear.

I have seen high schools and colleges wear the tatoos. I think if most teams do wear them then maybe I would consider it.

They've made their way to some JO meets. Some regions or states wearing them at regional or national events, etc. But they haven't quite taken hold like at the NCAA meets, of course. As far as I know that's allowed, no deduction...I don't know how something that doesn't lay flat on the skin is handled.

We place it on with temp eyelash glue. it is okay to wear and we have gotten the permission of a head judge. As long as the gem does not hinder the eye site or is too large you can wear them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back