Parents First meet out of the way!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Monkry girl did soo GREAT!! she did have a few things but I think it really had to do with nerves!

She slipped on the bar doing her sole cirlcle and on the beam fell 1 time
then on the floor she forgot to do a skill (oops) but the cool thing was she got right back into the game If I didnt know the routine I would have never guessed that she forgot it!
her vault was almost flawless too!

I am just so proud of her!
WinterChallengeMeet22Jan2010025--1.jpg

Awesome, that is just what I wanted to hear tonight. Someone who was so proud of their child!!! You made my day! Tell her she rocks!

That is a lovely photo. Did she have fun out there?

Congrats! Sounds like a great first meet. Funny, I'll bet she never leaves out that floor part again, lol. I'm sure that she's going to have a really great season! Way to go :)

I was soo proud of her! I let her know it too! and not because she did good but she didnt let those silly mistakes stop her!!

and YES she did have fun pure smiles all around after!

Great job!! Hope the rest of her season is filled with excitment and fun:) Last year at sectionals my daughter was so concerned about the beam routine that she did the "fish" pose (I think that's what its called) in her floor routine but she was able to recover and make it to states. How did you hold up? Beam is the hardest for me to watch--It's amazing that these little girls (and older ones as well) get up on that beam and give it their all!

Awesome! I'm always amazed as how these little kids can just keep going no matter once. I think that if I fell off the balance beam I'd just sit on the floor and cry. =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back