First meet TODAY ohmigosh

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

CoachGoofy

My Level 4s have their first meet today (in a little under 2 hours). They're pumped.

Our goal is that everyone does the best they can do today, leaves smiling, and has a blast.

Good luck! Our girls always set a goal to make a new friend! Seems to take some of the pressure off... and kindness and friendliness are important life skills!

Hope they did well its nice to see the emphasis being put on having fun and developing confidence this will serve them well for life :)

Good Luck! I hope no one cries, everyone has fun, remembers the rountine, and either hears their name called during awards or gets to clap for a friend whose name is called!!

Level 4 is my favorite level ... they are the ones who tell you "this was the best day of my LIFE" when they get 10th place and hear their name called :)

You're all awesome. i told them the internet wished them luck and they said "gosh, you're our nerdy coach".

They had SO much fun. By halfway through they were asking why we can't have a meet every weekend. Everyone got an AA ribbon, everyone got ribbons for all events (and most of them broke a 9 on vault), no one cried, everyone remembered their routines, and *no one* fell off the beam (to their surprise far more than mine. They're not Level 4-bots but theyre pretty steady).

So exciting. Loved seeing them up there on the podium.

That is so awesome, isn`t it lovely when the whole team has a great day out. Now to motivate them to keep working for that next meet. Love the no tears bit!

My Level 4s have their first meet today (in a little under 2 hours). They're pumped.

Our goal is that everyone does the best they can do today, leaves smiling, and has a blast.
hope you guys had a great meet i have my first meet today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you dont try you'll never win
after a day of football a gymnast would be bruised
after a day of gymnastics a football playerwould be dead
:grouphug:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back